This Use Case is part of Elbe 505.
Participative Workshops on Storytelling and Media Productions
The challenge was to develop citizen knowledge in a participatory way: to research and identify and produce suitable formats for media processing.
1. Conception: workshops for citizens and pupils to find topics including target group identification and mission and storytelling
2. Determination of suitable media formats according to target groups and communication goals, testing, prototyping (design thinking)
3. Production of media contributions (texts, audio/podcasts, films, photos)
4. Strategic and creative concept for the creation of the online portal with journalists, web designers, programmers, comic artists, animators (backend and frontend)
5. Implementing the media contributions and an interactive online form so that citizens can upload further contributions of their own
6. Prototyping, testing.
The result of Use Case is the participatory citizens' knowledge portal and online platform with texts, photos, audio interviews or podcasts, films, maps with favourite places and new questions.